9 Things All Small Business Owners Wish They Had
Life as a small business owner isn’t easy, and we know you wouldn’t have it any other way. But, do you ever find yourself daydreaming about what business life would be like with a just a few, uh, tiny adjustments? We thought so.
Here’s a list of 9 things you probably wish you had. And don’t worry — you’re not alone.
1. An endless supply of #cashflow.
2. Taxes that…file themselves?!
3. Superhuman energy.
4. And if not — an endless supply of coffee.
5. 5 extra hours a day, every day.
6. What’s that word again? Oh yeah: weekends.
7. And vacation. No. Like, a real vacation.
8. An army of minions to help you with the thousands of tasks you juggle each day.
9. Millions of customers to love your business, just as much as you do.
What would you add to the list?
Latest posts by Meredith Wood (see all)
- Here’s What Jill Stein Has to Say About Small Business - October 25, 2016
- Here’s What Gary Johnson Has to Say About Small Business - October 20, 2016
- Here’s What Donald Trump Has to Say About Small Business - October 14, 2016
When This Entrepreneur Lost 100 Pounds, He Knew His Coconut Business Would Succeed
Meredith Wood / Sep 9, 201622
The 25 Best Books for Entrepreneurs
Georgia McIntyre / Oct 7, 20166
Looking for Success? Try One of The 5 Most Profitable Industries
Meredith Wood / Feb 10, 20165
Need a Profit & Loss Statement? Here's How to Make One Quickly
Jennifer Dunn / Oct 6, 20144
Starting a CrossFit Box? Get Help From These 10 Kickass Tips
Vivian Giang / Mar 5, 20154