9 Things All Small Business Owners Wish They Had
Life as a small business owner isn’t easy, and we know you wouldn’t have it any other way. But, do you ever find yourself daydreaming about what business life would be like with a just a few, uh, tiny adjustments? We thought so.
Here’s a list of 9 things you probably wish you had. And don’t worry — you’re not alone.
1. An endless supply of #cashflow.
2. Taxes that…file themselves?!
3. Superhuman energy.
4. And if not — an endless supply of coffee.
5. 5 extra hours a day, every day.
6. What’s that word again? Oh yeah: weekends.
7. And vacation. No. Like, a real vacation.
8. An army of minions to help you with the thousands of tasks you juggle each day.
9. Millions of customers to love your business, just as much as you do.
What would you add to the list?
Latest posts by Meredith Wood (see all)
- 2017’s Best Business Credit Cards for Travel - February 23, 2017
- This 3-Minute Video Will Slow You Down—And That’s a Good Thing - February 20, 2017
- The Definitive List of 35 Home Business Tax Deductions - February 13, 2017
If Trump Kills the Fiduciary Rule, What Does It Mean for Your Small Business?
Georgia McIntyre / Feb 8, 201761
Which Trump Plans Will Affect Your Small Business Most?
Georgia McIntyre / Jan 25, 201724
The 5 Most Profitable Industries for Small Business Owners in 2017
Meredith Wood / Jan 26, 201720
Want Free Money? Check Out This List of 108 Small Business Grants
Ben Rashkovich / Jan 26, 201717
3 Secrets Behind Opening and Running a Successful Liquor Store
Vivian Giang / Nov 17, 201510