Thinking about buying an existing business, or selling yours? Either way, it could be a smart investment—if done the right way. Generally speaking, business acquisitions take up a lot of time and energy… And if you mess up along the way, you could be paying a big price for that mistake.
One important step in buying or selling a business is your business acquisition letter of intent. But don’t worry: we’re here to help. Check out this free e-guide to learn everything there is to know about business acquisition letters of intent so you can buy or sell without a worry.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- What a business acquisition letter of intent is
- What to include in the document
- Whether you’ll need a short-form or long-form letter of intent
- How to determine exclusivity
- How to negotiate the price of the business acquisition
- How to set the terms of indemnification (or the compensation obligations in case of an unexpected loss)
- How to close the deal and buy or sell your business!
Check out the details here: