Why Salons and Spas Should Look at Small Business Loans
Salons and spas often have a lot of growth potential, but not enough free capital to realize that promise. A small business loan can give you the freedom to expand at your own pace, and Fundera wants to help make that happen.
Spa and salon owners take care of a wide range of health and beauty needs, helping people mold themselves into who they want to be. But growing the business often means adding new services, and that requires capital — for equipment, training, and even new hires.
Who helps such spas and salons reach their potential? When they need a small business loan, the answer isn’t big banks, which have been turning their backs on small business owners. During the past few years, alternative lenders have started stepping in to provide capital where banks have not.
- Opening a new location or remodeling a current space
- Upgrading equipment like sinks, massage beds, chairs, and computers
- Marketing the business online and in print
- Investing in new employees or training programs
These aren’t the only reasons to consider a loan, either. One final, but major, possibility is that a loan can help keep your cash flow moving during slow seasons, whether during Spring or Fall, between the holidays or during the wedding season.
If you are in need of a small business loan, Fundera can help you connect today to an alternative lender that wants to fund your business. You submit a single, simple application and get offers from many lenders in a matter of days.
Image: Dennis Wong/Flickr
Latest posts by Meredith Wood (see all)
- This Family of Furniture Designers Takes an Artistic Approach to Business (Video) - December 5, 2016
- 7 GIFs to Get You Pumped for Small Business Saturday - November 21, 2016
- The 4 Biggest Factors Affecting Your Commercial Financing Chances - November 18, 2016
Small Business Grants: Check Out this List of the 108 Best Options
Ben Rashkovich / Dec 15, 20159
Want to Be Successful? Try One of The 5 Most Profitable Industries
Meredith Wood / Feb 10, 20165
Dreaming of Starting An Event Space? Here's the Secret to Success
Eric Goldschein / May 3, 20165
7 Red Flags That Might Get You Audited by the IRS
Amanda Cameron / Jul 15, 20165
New to Selling on Amazon? Don't Worry. Here's How to Do It.
Meredith Wood / Aug 19, 20154